I'm bringing back the podcast in this episode where I catch up on what's happened to me in the past few months since episode five.
- I went to my parent's house to help them move into their rebuilt house after a forest fire.
- I rode my first train in over a year down the west coast with @Chaeliegh from the forums.
- I visit Oakland for the first time in ages and end up staying at the Church of Carl Sagan Squat.
- Plans to document the Oakland squatting community doesn't pan out.
- I accept my friend's invitation to fly me back out to Key West to help organize the next boat punk gathering.
- Within a week I have a huge falling out with my friend there and escape on his dinghy in the middle of the night.
- I take a greyhound full circle back to my parent's house in Washington State, and spend the next few months visiting my parents for the holidays and trying to figure out what to do with myself.
- @LeftCoast finally convinces me to come to Seattle and help him work on his school bus.
- I discuss my possible travel plans for the summer, which may include a bike tour down the west coast.