113 days in the saddle (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

queer

Lurker
Super cool!!!! holy cow, really living the dream. I'm jealous! how'd the plastic tubs work as saddlebags?
....just realized this post is from 2014. oops

Renegade

Wayfarer
The bike is never put away for good.
I have no plans on doing any BICYCLE touring anytime soon, my focus has now grown onto SKI touring.
Back in the day I redistributed food I found in the dumpster so I don't think I meant it as tongue in cheek.

Have fun out there

Hi, amazing pics!! What is ski touring?

RobHASboots

Wayfarer
Dude, your shit is the bomb.
Really inspired by those bucket panniers. I wanna craft some for my bike. They seem optimal.
Um, even MORE inspired by your pics.
Jealous.

tacopirate

Wanderer
Dude, your shit is the bomb.
Really inspired by those bucket panniers. I wanna craft some for my bike. They seem optimal.
Um, even MORE inspired by your pics.
Jealous.
I agree. I'm going to make some this weekend for my single speed. Awesome stuff for sure!

Luckydog752

Very happy to see you following your heart. This is exactly why I joined this site! Keep going & never stop living your own life, at 47 , I am ready for bigger adventures myself.

D

deleted user

I closed my account
Love that you wrote messages on the buckets!

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Website
ciggybuttbrain.wordpress.com
I never get tired of this thread....I've looked at these photos probably a dozen times now over the past few years. Such a sick trip and beautiful photos ^_^ rock on, sister

W

Weminuche

I closed my account
Inspiring as hell. I've only begun to dabble in bike touring. How did the kitty litter bucket panniers hold up for you? Looks easy to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $85.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $85.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.