A battle between me and an Alabama attorney (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 125

I deleted myself
Fuck you assgo
That is by far my favorite attempt at a insult that I've got tossed at me in over 10 years on stp.

Judging from yer attitude towards squatters and yer dislike for goodwill couches, I'm really tempted to just ban yer account now because honestly you seem like a prick that's going to be a pain in the ass of people who would have to deal with yer bullshit. Best of luck with yer current and future properties. Sorry all those damn squatters made things difficult for you.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
What's his problem? Goodwill couches are dope! Second only to the free street side neighborhood cleanup couch. Mr Fancy Couch over here I bet he Scotchgards his shit too, who even buys couches what the fuck?

blank

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Fuck you ass hole. I'm not some fucking punk who sits on my goodwill couch, waiting for the 1st and 15th to come along. I own a business with multiple locations, and I just fucking got here yesterday. I'll get my profile all done and spend time here, but I thought (erroneously perhaps) that this blog might be the place where people come to learn and share their experiences with adverse possession law. I mean i hate squatters because they've fucked up the law so badly in California, that it makes application of it a dog and pony show.
So I was right, it's an aspiring slumlord lol.

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
#ASSGO ...wtf does that mean, whatta goofball lol.

Last edited:

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
God damnit @SlankyLanky , we've talked about this. Why do you have to always be such an ASSGO!

It's like you are trying to preserve the reason why this website was created or something.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $115.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.