Boy boards multiple domestic airline flights, unticketed. (1 Viewer)

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

derekja

Lurker
Too bad he used a strategy that only works until you're 12 or so. Hella ballsy kid, though.

A

afireinside181

I deleted myself
speak for yourself. I still use that line ::)

M

Mouse

I deleted myself
what 10 yr old boy wakes up before 6 am?!?!

this kids a freak.

llamer

Lurker
this kid is my HERO. he didn't like living with his mom and wanted to go to Dallas, so he found a way that nearly worked. Hot damn. I wish he was my kid.

A

afireinside181

I deleted myself
I'd be bummed if he was my kid. jus sayin.

nobo

Lurker
wait. he stole and crashed a car? he stole a car? he's ten? what the fuck? maybe the mom really needs to consider moving!

Labea

I refuse to recognize that cesspool as a suburb...

Kids these days, eh? I guess Lakewood made me a little crazy too..

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $90.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $90.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.