canada via scooter (1 Viewer)

Slowroll

In case anyone is wondering , it is possible to ride a scooter fro portland oregon to canada.
i wont post the details, lets say yoIOUY can do yor homework and figure it out.
i was going to frieght train it, but i thoght a scotter wold be a better bet.
feqwcking A!

Attachments

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
D

Deleted member 16701

I deleted myself
Im not doing my homework... homework is for suckers and i think you got some splainin to do Lucy....
Scooter like a moped? Or are you gonna be like on the I5 with a (hopefully) motorized scooter? You gonna take a bike trail or backroads or what?
Lmao keep us posted!!

OP
Slowroll

Slowroll

i rode a Kymco 162cc 200i ,i picked it up cheap, it went 54mph floored, i ran it up the route 5, saw the popo a few times, didnt get fucked with, so i kept it pinned till i got off ,use google earth, there are ways in. cover your plate until your a mile inside. there are cameras. which i saw at the last second, i didnt have my plate covered, i just went for it, and never slowed down or looked back. my thoughts were if i slowed down or stopped to look at the possible paths, they would have a chance to come and see me, so....lesson in life keep it floored, deck it,pin it, floor it....fuck it!
hopefully im not in a database! or worse. time will tell, right now im scottering alll over Canada, its beautiful up here!

Attachments

Django

Wanderer
Why wouldn't it be possible? I don't see the big surprise here... Yes, it's possible to drive a motorized vehicle on highly mantened roads!
Also: an airplane CAN get you overseas!
😁

D

Deleted member 20975

I deleted myself
i rode a Kymco 162cc 200i ,i picked it up cheap, it went 54mph floored, i ran it up the route 5, saw the popo a few times, didnt get fucked with, so i kept it pinned till i got off ,use google earth, there are ways in. cover your plate until your a mile inside. there are cameras. which i saw at the last second, i didnt have my plate covered, i just went for it, and never slowed down or looked back. my thoughts were if i slowed down or stopped to look at the possible paths, they would have a chance to come and see me, so....lesson in life keep it floored, deck it,pin it, floor it....fuck it!
hopefully im not in a database! or worse. time will tell, right now im scottering alll over Canada, its beautiful up here!
Did you ever figure out or look into bypassing the regulator? And fucking awesome you made it up here :D