Events Coming to Milwaukee, WI (1 Viewer)

Website
www.youtube.com
Hi All...

If you are touring the Great Lakes area and planning to come to Milwaukee, a lot going on and I thought I better post them here now than later. And if you're interested in busking, these are the places to be!!!

2019 Summer Solstice Street Festival Milwaukee's East side June 22, 2019

Summerfest The World's Largest Music Festival. This is a great place to busk outside the North Gate! Getting there: if your coming by Amtrash, the Hound (Greyhound) or Megabus to the Intermodal Station, across the street grab the trolley (it's free) a couple blocks away, get off on the stop across from Milwaukee's Public Market. Just head east and you'll run into the North Gate, just follow the crowd! They don't allow backpacks in anymore. I'll be there Friday June, 28th!

Comic Book Fan? Wisconsin's Comic Book Convention is a couple blocks north of the Intermodal Station in Milwaukee, can't miss it!

Brady Street Festival later in July, this is my favorite street in Milwaukee! I live not far from there! Located on Milwaukee's lower East side.

Please bookmark if you're coming this way!!!

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $115.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.