Free podcast subscription (1 Viewer)

trashswag86

Wayfarer
The Making Sense Podcast, hosted by Sam Harris, is offered at no charge to anyone who can't afford it. Without a subscription, you only get partial episodes. Go to the subscription page, scroll down, and you'll see the option. No questions asked.

Whatever you think of Sam Harris, good for you. Regardless of anything else, he's generally a really good interviewer and has interesting people on his show.

Below are a few episodes I'd recommend.

212 (about cancel culture and science, basically... Actually it's more of a debate. The lady on the other end of it was in part responsible for Harris being put on the SPLC watchlist)

175 (interviews a woman who got out of an extremist Muslim sect, and is focussed on the problem of the lefts double standard in how they treat Muslim woman compared to all others)

169 (about the prevalence of white power movements. I didn't know about the whole militia movement, and the lone-wolf/underground aspect of it. Pretty crazy)

I'm putting this in Banter. If you wanna debate someone about how toxic Harris is, episode 212 has already done that, with Harris himself. So you might check that out of the topic really interests you. Similarly, episode 175 would be of interest to you.
Notice I didn't put this thread in Politics and Anarchism. I'm not here to debate you, just to offer free goods to those interested, and my recommendations are based on what I think is interesting, and what I think y'all might find interesting.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.