Banned Fuckingbum banned for trolling. (1 Viewer)

OP
FuckinBum

FuckinBum

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
where @roughdraft gets it, the rest of you take me, as well as yourselfs, way too fuckin seriously. btw not jabbah the hut, but saint elmo. BASK IN MY FIRE!

@Travelisinvigorating, you're probably the worst offender, callin someone an oogle over the net the way u did. oooh, big tuffie!

and @Coywolf, thx for taking a more practical approach to your distain for my bullshit, but u as well take me too seriously. it's okay. we're all guilty.

and too be honest, i probably will delete my account like i did a couple years ago after the wave of old-time experienced hobos deleted themselfs, causing stf to be left with nothing but oogles, greenhorns, and a bunch of citizens who want to feel like they're travelers but never had or will have the balls to do it. maybe it's different now, but i must say from the reactions here so far ain't much has changed since i left last.

it's sad, really.

Last edited:
We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
D

Deleted member 26446

I deleted myself
Meanwhile Jack London is observing you from atop his pearly demesne of purest cloud strewn with the finest grass this side of Eden and shaking his head. His chagrin is evident. "Gay-cats," he states, more for the benefit of his own fleeting optimism in the human condition than anything else. Today he was to endeavor to busk Sweet Baby Jesus, but it was all he could do to comprehend the scene playing out before him.

These kids didn't even ride the rods! They had but to hop into a dumpster and lo! all the vitals they could ever hope for would be given them freely. What did they know of the cat-and-mouse dance of riding freight, of vermin-addled work camps called, by the enlightened, prison, or of the necessity of competing with ones fellow journeyman traveller to ensure primacy of board? Not a thing, Jack mused solemnly, not a damn thing.

It was a sunny day, but not much for warmth as was all too typical of late fall in North America. The sky was a pastelle of washed blue and, approaching the horizons, a deeper purple. Little disconnected rags of white cloud skittered languidly across the airy heights as if they were pressed for nothing and had all the time in the world to go about their business. From atop one such cloud as these came a voice from ages past, whence seldom mortal returned. It was a voice emminent in its dignity, perfect in inflection, and of such force that it set the welkin and all the world round bout to ringing. This is what it said:

"ALONE NOW

REALIZE THE YARD LIGHTS ARE SATAN

STARE THEM DOWN TIL ONE oF US BLINKS

TOO EASY GET BORED

TRAIN STARTS BUILDIN BUT WE AINT LEAVIN YET

MASTURBATE FURIOUSLY TO SOME GRAFFITI I SEEN ON A WALL

FINALLY LEAVE

EAT SOME ZANEx I HAD IN A TUPPERWARE CONTAINER

WINK wink ffff

wake up ina yard somewhere n its morning time all gray and early and wet

peek my head up and FUCK IMMEDIATELY STATIC

THEY SEE ME SHIT THEY CUMMIN GOTTA GET MY SHIT TOGETHER

ZIP SHUFFLE STUFF PACK STRAP TIE UNZIP REARRANGE PULL HER OUT FOLD IT UP BETTER TRY AGAIN

FUCK DROPPED THE PHONE

WHY THE SON ON MOTHER BITCH DO I HAVE DO I HAVE NINE GOD FORSAKEN CANS OF CAT FOOD IN MY PACK"

Discover wisdom ye of little means and questionable ends. @FuckinBum

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
I thought it was pretty damn obvious he was making a big joke here people, some y'all oughta lighten up…in my humble opinion of course

OP
FuckinBum

FuckinBum

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Time for you to go and hit the road! And that is; Delete your account! You wasted my time and energy reading your garbage!
there was no gun put to your head. you wasted your own time and energy. the guilt is all your own. take some personal responsibility for your actions instead of shrugging it off onto someone else to make yourself feel better about wasting your time/energy.

so far, WavesAtDeer, blank and roughdraft r the cool ones here. they seem to get it, more or less. so far the rest of u are using this thread as an opportunity to further some sort of end, wether to talk shit or makes yourself look and/or feel cool. Take a good long look at yourself before u pass judgement. That, too, we are all guilty of. we are all guilty. no one is better than anyone else. quit taking life so seriously.

EDIT: @roughdraft hit the nail on the head.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Look I get it. I know it's supposed to be sarcasm. This is what I see when I look at this.

First, go read this guys intro. Then come back and read this again.

Why would anyone in their right mind, especially someone who has been on StP before, deleted their account because they thought StP was bullshot, and then came back, post this as one of their first posts on the website? And then label it sarcasm?

It's probably because this person ACTUALLY thinks this way, and uses 'sarcasm' as a veil to say this kinda shit in public.

Seriously. This:

and too be honest, i probably will delete my account like i did a couple years ago after the wave of old-time experienced hobos deleted themselfs, causing stf to be left with nothing but oogles, greenhorns, and a bunch of citizens who want to feel like they're travelers but never had or will have the balls to do it. maybe it's different now, but i must say from the reactions here so far ain't much has changed since i left last.

it's sad, really.
This will tell you all you need to know about where this person is headed on this website.

@roughdraft

Sorry man, but it's the honest truth.

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
Seriously. This:

This will tell you all you need to know about where this person is headed on this website.

@roughdraft

Sorry man, but it's the honest truth.
yeah i'd say all that "blah blah prolly gonna delete my account" was tasteless and unnecessary but this thread's first post was so absurd, it got me grinnin'

anyways, hope y'all are enjoying the lovely Autumn, wherever you are and whatever you're doin

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
Since it is painfully obvious that this user is not interested in participating in a useful manner and only wants to waste people's time, I have banned their account and moved their content into this thread.

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
See? I swear to God I may be clairvoyant.

Thank you Matt, I did want to investigate and see who this guy used to be on here. That would have been interesting. Anterrbae much?

And ya, cant wait to see the comments on this 'banned' thread.

D

Deleted member 26446

I deleted myself
I'm kinda sad tbh. I was finally a cool kid. I was about to get laid!

MFB

Wise Sage
Coulda sworn that guy was goin places here.

Whats the record for ahortest amount of time/least amount of posts to get banned?

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Coulda sworn that guy was goin places here.

Whats the record for ahortest amount of time/least amount of posts to get banned?
That's gotta be up there for the quickest ban. I dont think they were at all serious about sticking around.

D

Deleted member 24782

I deleted myself
Damn that dude was so hardcore, bet he rides bare foot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $115.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.