Hey y’all! (1 Viewer)

Hello from Oregon!
I’m Carina, I live in a van, and I’m an aspiring filmmaker! I’m really excited to have found this corner of the internet. I’m into urbex and looking into doing some train hopping someday in the future. Looking forward to trading stories and advice with all you lovely people!

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
Hello from Oregon!
I’m Carina, I live in a van, and I’m an aspiring filmmaker! I’m really excited to have found this corner of the internet. I’m into urbex and looking into doing some train hopping someday in the future. Looking forward to trading stories and advice with all you lovely people!
Hit me up when you get to Utah

LocalWeirdo

Hello from Oregon!
Hey, i'm in pdx also interested in travelling some beginner experience with hitching and riding freight I also make films ! hit me up if youre ever around here or seattle

MxEx

It was just a question sometimes it’s almost like bots Are on here sometimes. Welcome enjoy the site and your journey

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$105.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $105.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.