Hi, this is just my intro (1 Viewer)

midijunkie

Lurker
Hi, my name is Fernando, im spanish and i plan to travel all over my country when i finish studying so i can meet new people and discover other ways of living. I study arts and make (mostly) electronic and industrial music. The reason im here is to learn from other peoples experiences when travelling the way i intend to, and maybe make some new friends :)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Website
www.youtube.com
hey welcome to stp...

I like your positive attitude., it's cool that your working on electronic music...

reminds me of my young days I used to listen to more techno/DJ/club music... I think there was a nightclub called industry somewhere around here... I can't remember exactly but they had great foam parties and everyone had glow sticks and vodka and red bull and ... stuff.

hahaha...

I sound lame I know... but still...

If you do record some music it would be great to share.

ali

StP Admin
Admin
Were you in Toronto, Odin? Industry is still pretty highly regarded in the scene (or, at least, it was when i lived in Toronto 10 years after it closed). See Then & Now: Industry.

On Spain, i have only been once for a couple of weeks, i mostly hung out in Almería and the surrounding area. It's close to where a lot of spaghetti westerns were filmed, and it's got some really wild landscapes on the train ride down. Cabo de Gada is also nearby with lots of tomato farms and some hiking trails. I know a couple of buskers who love all of Andalucía. Especially in Sevilla and Granada there are apparently quite a few cool places to hang for traveling flamenco folk. The weather is fantastic too. I also visited Motril briefly and wish i could've stayed longer, lots of sugar cane out there and rum to drink. Just thinking about it makes me want to drop everything and go back. Canada is too damn cold.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.