Libertatia 09 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter rideitlikeyoustoleit
  • Start date
R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

I deleted myself
Heard it's going to be in Medford this year.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
R

rideitlikeyoustoleit

I deleted myself
Just got a comfirmation, not Medford but Big Sur.

DFA

Pilgrim
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
The spot in big sur had a forest fire recently, but from what I hear it's contained and will be still used.
There is a second spot being looked at just in case....

marc

damn i wish i could make it but im gonna be in portland. if anyone is driving down from portland though ill help gas jug

DFA

Pilgrim
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
Here's the line-up for this year.

VOESTEK, POPULATION REDUCTION, BASURA, VERBAL ABUSE, M.D.C., NIHILIST CUNT, THOUSANDS WILL DIE, BLOD ROTT, FISTIFUKS, SEPTIC SHOCK, RUM REBELLION, ZABALEEN, MASS TERROR, D.A.F., BLOOD STAINED REALITY, DREADFUL CHILDREN, CYANIDE DESTRUCT, TRANSTORNO, EAT THE LIVING, HUKAHOLIX, Y.I.A., MILITAS MISCHIEF, DEMINISHING DEVICE, SEDITION, RED WHITE & DIE, ZOMBATS, HOBO GOBLINS, DI NGUNUM, MYKE RAMEN SOLO, CAN-CANNIBALS

I'm fucking stoked that MDC is playing again...

Rash L

Pilgrim
its definitely still on...
and like usual I have no one to go with...
but, UNLIKE usual, I have gas money.

If you are thinking of going up from Southern Cali, and you have room in your vehicle or whatever, drop me a message. I dont take up that much room and this year is going to be AWESOME!! I'd hate to miss it AGAIN!

Salem M.

Lurker
So what time is the whole Libertatia?, I'mma have to trek down there either on my main trip or as a side trip.
Anyone going down there thats gotta pass through Humboldt?

DFA

Pilgrim
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
it is the 21st through 23rd and it lasts all day, music usually starts around afternoon, and there's going to be an open kitchen again this year too...

DFA

Pilgrim
Website
wemakezines.ning.com
Important update:

Shit got fucking CANCELLED.
Apparently the spot in big sur has been closed off to public
due to forest fires.

Fucking bullshit....

Rash L

Pilgrim
I heard that they had an alternate spot IF the first spot doesn't work out, though I have heard absolutely NO word about this being canceled, from the SD Pyrate Punx or from the Colony of Libertatia/Chief Blackdawg. It is true that when they went to scout the Big Sur spot out there WAS a fire coming over the hill, but supposedly now things are open again and the fire is extinguished.
I'm wondering where/who you got this cancellation information from, and if you can prove it? If I hear anything I will post it here.

Once again, I am still looking for a ride from So Cali. Let me know if you can help... hitching and hopping are out, as I have things to do the next week and need to be back in enough time.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.