Ocala FL for the rainbow gathering? (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

spindleshanks

Lurker
hell yeah, i just got into forest corners today and i cant seem to find out where holding is although i know a lot of kids are there now. pay no shit to that "permit" deal something is really fucking wrong with that picture. anyhow i may have to hitch back to downtown ocala soon maybe. well see.

always fun to have meth labs blow up iin the same forest your camping in. I wont be there most likely. lots of white trash, I mean my friends, will be there though.

Franny

Believe me, camping will be free.

And I will 100% be there. I'm already in Florida, only a few hours away. I'm driving, so if anyone is somewhere between Key West and there and needs a ride, send me a PM.
I take this back. I'm sorry. I won't be able to make it, but if anyone needs a ride/info about getting in and out of FL by whatever means I'd be glad to help if you PM me before the 5th.

I'll be there for sure, coming outta NC but if anyones going through my way let me know.
Saves me the hitch.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
those damn hippies... what will we ever do with them?

_gretch

Lurker
seeing as how im out a road dog, and currently in louisiana i will most likely be there....
ive never been to the gathering, but last time i was hitchhiking through ocala everyone got tickets but the pig spared me. yeeh!