Banned pewpew banned for trolling staff (1 Viewer)

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
Hey there!

You're receiving this message because you recently registered an account on Squat the Planet. It's probably been a few days since you joined the community, and hopefully you've had a chance to take a look around, do a few searches, make some friends, and start learning anything you might need to know before heading out on your next leg of travel.

There's a ridiculous amount of useful information in the message board, the library, and our featured threadssection , but it can take a bit of searching around and reading a lot of threads to get the information you might be looking for. That's why I'm sending you this one-time message to let you know that I have also published a book called The Anarchist's Guide to Travel. This 243 page book contains various kinds of information found on the StP website combined with my own 17+ years of experience being a nomad in the United States.

I designed this guide to answer the questions we get most often in the message board, such as how to make money on the road, where to sleep, how to meet others, and how to get started with various modes of travel like hitchhiking, train hopping, bike touring, rubber tramping, living on a sail boat, and even just how to fly around as cheaply as possible. Included in each section is a list of other resources, like websites, books, zines, movies, and other useful materials that will help you learn even more about that subject.

In short, this book is a great way to learn the basics of just about everything you need to know about underground travel.

Interested? Check out the link below for more information, including photos of the book (inside and out), a complete chapter listing, and links to purchase from various outlets:

The Anarchist's Guide to Travel by Matt Derrick - https://squattheplanet.com/book/

While this is an automated message, I try very hard to respond to every reply! So if you have any questions at all, just type them in the reply box below or email me directly at [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Safe Travels!
-- Matt Derrick

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $115.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.