Hey everyone, I thought it might be handy to start a list of changes to the website as they are made so if you're wondering what happened to a former feature, or are curious what a new function of the website is, you'll probably find it listed here.
October 9th, 2020:
October 9th, 2020:
- I've finished hammering out the majority of issues that cropped up during the upgrade.
- Updated almost all addons that needed it in order to work with XF 2.2.
- Renewed software license for TH Donate ($15).
- Purchased TH Covers license ($25).
- Paid server hosting fees ($25), so we're paid up on that until the end of November.
- Removed 10+ addons that were not critical to the site and were not compatible with XF 2.2.
- Huge update in the XF software from 2.1.11 to 2.2. This update is going to be bring a ton of new features that I will slowly be releasing to the community as soon as they are set up and tested. I'll post here and in the announcements forum when they go live.
- Moved useful content from Travel Guides section to the Destinations forum.
- Removed the Travel Guides section and it's associated addon, since no one was using it.
- Updated a few minor addons to latest versions.
- Updated more addons than I can recall; most were just minor bug fixes.
- Renewed license ($25) and updated Content Ratings addon to latest version.
- Updated Top Posters of the Month addon to latest version.
- Updated s9e Media Sites addon to latest version.
- Updated Amazon Parser addon to latest version.
- Updated Similar Threads addon to latest version.
- Renewed license ($10) and updated Multi Prefix addon to latest version.
- Updated User Mention Improvements addon to latest version.
- Renewed license ($20) and updated User Essentials addon to latest version.
- Renewed license ($25) and updated Conversation Essentials addon to latest version.
- New addon installed: Content Ratings for XF Media Gallery.
- New addon installed: Content Ratings for XF Resource Manager.
- Updated Weekly Digest addon to latest version.
- Wow, finally finished setting up wikithreads. Basically they are wiki pages where anyone can add/edit information relating to that subject. More information on this update can be found in the announcement thread.
- I did a complete audit of the user group permissions system and made a few corrections. Users might notice some new (very minor) options available that they didn't have before.
- Increased character limit on user profile comments to 1000 (previous limit was 500).
- Added a 'log out' link to the main menu on mobile devices as requested in this thread.
- Changed permissions for the Urban Exploration forum to bring them in line with the same restrictions on the train hopping forum.
- Created this thread to track changes as they are made to the StP website.
- Updated the project thread for StP HQ / Punk Rock RV Park.
- Closed StP Project forum and merged topics with the suggestion box forum.
- Changed suggestion box forum to Suggestions & Projects.
- Started the wikithreads project and moved two threads into it. Members can now edit these pages.