StP Fest III - Slab City, CA; Oct 8th-11th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Are you going to come rock out with us in the desert?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This thread has been closed and cannot be replied to.
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
Awesome! Glad to see a new crop of people coming out! I'll throw down on the bands gas money too!

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
N

NickCofphee

I deleted myself
Where are we meeting up?
Hahahaha, good question! Well, as far as I know the ammo barracks should be available. Which are to the left of the road into there, about a mile or two in. They were taken in June but the guys squatting there seemed more than willing to share them. Shit, they were all about it. Thursday will require a bit of setting up, cleaning up some trash to get it ready. If not, camping around that general area would be good as it's closer to the store.

I'll be hitching there Thursday from Mecca. Most people seem to be coming Friday.

We can grab a piece of large cardboard to make a sign with an arrow once someone shows up. Me or whoever else, with StP here and an arrow to the main camp.

Well gosh darn! I caint wait!

Rash L

Pilgrim
ok... well, we've had a few "hiccups".

I will definitely be attending, I'm currently watching ET (as in "PHONE HOME!!") and packing to leave tomorrow morning... however it will be a miracle if pritymic shows up, as he decided to get himself arrested about 6hrs ago and I highly doubt he will be let out in time to leave with us.

Because of his mishap, i probably wont have money for booze or anything fun, but I WILL be tagging along at least. I hope to see some friendly faces and at least try to have a bit of fun without the boyfriend!

Travel safe kids, and I'll see you there.

BananaPhuck

Lurker
I flew from SFO to LAX this morning, it was about the same as a bus ticket out of San Jose... I am in Azusa, but can meet anywhere in the LA area. I need a ride. If you can offer one, I will pitch gas, and can drive.

I can also pitch some money in for the bands, and food/beer/water. Call me at 5035106130. Just tell me how much I need for gas, or whatever.

OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
Everyone is meeting at moth's place, the big tank to the right as you come in to slab city. You can see a pirate flag on top of the cylindar building! It's amazing, were out here now partying right now... Come out!

BananaPhuck

Lurker
I'm in San bernardino at the metrolink station. I'm going to head down to 10, and try to get a ride to Indio. I will hopefully be there tonight, or tomorrow.

Someone pick me up!

N

NickCofphee

I deleted myself
I'm in San bernardino at the metrolink station. I'm going to head down to 10, and try to get a ride to Indio. I will hopefully be there tonight, or tomorrow.

Someone pick me up!
You might see me hitching on 111 in Mecca. get off in Indio and take the 91 bus from Gold Center Pkwy/111. I'm on my way there in 5 minutes, see yall tonight!

BananaPhuck

Lurker
You might see me hitching on 111 in Mecca. get off in Indio and take the 91 bus from Gold Center Pkwy/111. I'm on my way there in 5 minutes, see yall tonight!
I am headed back to Covina right now. I got a call from Joe with a ride offer. I'll see you down there.

N

NickCofphee

I deleted myself
StP Fall Fest 09 summary (It's still going on I think, I left this morning)

25:1 Male-Female ratio. Poor Rash!

I've never eaten more Sriracha and habenero sauce in such a small period of time. I was pissing fire!

Black Sparrow Press kicked ass.

That squat was amazing. Solar power, sun roof and the most epic bed I've ever seen! Beautiful view of the sunset route and Salton Sea from the roof.

BananaPhuck

Lurker
Sausage fest 09! The range was kick ass, the tank was kick ass, the food was kick ass. It was worth the 11 days of hitching.

i spologize i know ALL of u were hoping and praying that i was goin ta be there..sorry to let you down, but that colton bridge is a sonofa bitch!! dont remember too much of it.

Status
This thread has been closed and cannot be replied to.