Banned tatternutz, creeping on female members (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 22054

I deleted myself
"As a side note: I fucking hate FOSTA."

This^^ fuck that censorship BS!

I was wondering where that StP Meme thread post came from about the trucker, now I know....
that trucker meme i made featured "Turbo" from the show "Outback Truckies" who is a complete fuckwit. If you have seen the show and have a bit of knowledge on trucking or just a fair bit of common sense you'd see what i mean. He is a major embarrassement to the australian trucking community and they completely despise him for his ridiculous antics on the show. I just thought it fitting to use his picture in the meme i made haha

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
And now....Ladies and Gentlemen...the moment you've all been waiting for!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Website
www.youtube.com
This is not the place where anyone should have to put up with sexual solicitation...

It's Good stuff this community watches out for each other... I agree to infinity & beyond! ::alien::

Tatternutz?? ::oldman:: forget it... these clowns ::clown:: n truckers ::android:: can go pound dirt.
If we sense a creeper Gotta remember to use the report feature.

Keep the scum out... down with dope up with hope! Leeroy Jenkins! ::rage::

Last edited:

Dameon

Global Moderator
Staff member
I think there's a clear difference between people mutually looking to hook up, and one-sided attempts to hook up with girls under false pretenses of just helping them out. Dude had a quantifiably rapey vibe about him. If you're just looking to help people out, and you're a guy, you don't specify "girls only" because that sends a clear message about what you expect in return for your help.

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Glad he's gone. He never even read what I posted before:

You want something "positive"? Let me put it to you this way. I never got involved in having a relationship, period. I never had a girlfriend ever since I was born, and I am already 35 and a half now. I continue to pursue business and education long enough where I never slowed down or settled for a relationship. That to me is the only reason I remain single. I learned real fast that it is better for me to chase my own dreams instead of chasing women - or nothing else let the women try to chase me.
Now that the creeper got the ban-hammer, let me put it to you guys this way. He has to understand real life. He can keep chasing women, but soon he'll realize that the police officers nearby will be chasing him! And I will ROFLMAO once his mugshot ends up on arrest.org!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $115.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.