the fest - gainesville,fl (1 Viewer)

marc

is anyone heading to the fest? its oct31-nov2 in gainesville,fl. municipal waste and a few other good bands are playing.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

marc

i heard that magrudergrind is going to play, im mainly going to see municipal waste and assholeparade

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
is anyone driving? perhaps from new orleans? also, if anyone you know is driving or hopping from there to nola, i have a friend that is going to that and wants to come out to nola afterwards...

marc

i wouldnt mind going to nola afterwards, i dont have a car though I'll be hopping trains

churl

Website
clamstalk.com
im going, riding with a few friends in a van. maybe extra room? we're leaving from atlanta maybe on the 30th (the day before it starts) it's my 5th year attending the fest, always an amazing time! a great time to meet people

marc

are you going to be passing through tallahassee? me and my road dawg were gonna hitchhike from there but if we could get a ride that would be fucking awesome. we can probably throw you some gas money or just buy a bunch of beer when we get to gainesville.

churl

Website
clamstalk.com
sorry, we're going right down 75. T-town is a bit out of the way :-( i have a really good feeling that youll get a ride, last year we pasted two different people we knew while driving on the intersate, (not to mention the other obvious vans on tour) with 300+ bands playing and just walking the streets. it's an event not to be missed!

Birdy

awe man I wanna goto that so baaad. I'd grab a friend and hitch myself, but i dunno how bad it would piss off my dad just leaving home.

T

teejinator

I deleted myself
hey i'm thinking about driving from kansas city to the fest, but don't want to drive all the way by myself, wondering if anyone in between here and there needs a ride, or someone to ride with them and i coul dhelp out on gas

marc

i finally made it here to gainesville. when you guys get in town send me a pm and we can meet up and drink or something

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $90.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $90.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.