Train Hopper says Hi! (1 Viewer)

VoodooMane

Lurker
Hello. My name is Nick. I’m from Chicago, Illinois. I just started traveling a few years ago. I’ve done it all to hitchhiking, trainhopping, and even walking to the next town over..
I’m looking for a road dawg and a ride out of Memphis, Tennessee which is a very rough place and not friendly to travelers. If anyone can help me out I’d be more than glad to share my traveling stories and even some gas money.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Hippie95

Lurker
Hello. My name is Nick. I’m from Chicago, Illinois. I just started traveling a few years ago. I’ve done it all to hitchhiking, trainhopping, and even walking to the next town over..
I’m looking for a road dawg and a ride out of Memphis, Tennessee which is a very rough place and not friendly to travelers. If anyone can help me out I’d be more than glad to share my traveling stories and even some gas money.
Come through Ardmore Oklahoma im also looking for a road dog

Dannywaste

Lurker
Nowhere at the moment but I have a buddy who is getting there in a day and is trying to make it back to NC. I'll see if he can catch up with you. He's made the trip quite a bit.

Potts

Hey I'm walking through the kroger's right now, smelling of dirty new balance, a faint stale piss, and dripping swag. It's the kroger's on poplar and highland. I'm in memp tenn too, usually midtown area. I'm down to hop or hitch. I gotta friend saying she's down but I dunno how'd she'll handle this bullshit full-time. What part of town you in? There's a few real easy hops I've scoped here and the next town over Marion is an easy hop too. What part of this unfriendly town you in .(I'm assuming you mean cold) cause tonight it's 28 degrees and it would behoove one to start smashing pallets for fire..holla

op1e

Lurker
Hey I'm walking through the kroger's right now, smelling of dirty new balance, a faint stale piss, and dripping swag. It's the kroger's on poplar and highland. I'm in memp tenn too, usually midtown area. I'm down to hop or hitch. I gotta friend saying she's down but I dunno how'd she'll handle this bullshit full-time. What part of town you in? There's a few real easy hops I've scoped here and the next town over Marion is an easy hop too. What part of this unfriendly (I'm assuming you mean cold) cause tonight it's 28 degrees and it would behoove one to start smashing pallets for fire..holla
Let me know if you want to meet, I'm in Knoxville. I have some experience hitching and train hopping and am currently housed up.

Potts

Let me know if you want to meet, I'm in Knoxville. I have some experience hitching and train hopping and am currently housed up.
For sure. I'd have to hitch thataway. I'll know tonight which way I'm headed. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.