urbex fiend that lives in a van sometimes here (1 Viewer)

slapnuts

Lurker
hey there, i'm a dude based in the north east USA, (bum fuck central NY to be exact). every few months I do some traveling with a friend, we travel a few weeks at a time while living in his conversion van and it's always a hell of a time. needless to say i've spent a couple months of my life sleeping on the floor of a van or in a tent and i'm looking forward to many years of it. he's driven coast to coast before so i'm not as experienced as him but without him i'd have never adventured at all outside of the shit hole county i reside in

i fucking love traveling and it's the bane of my humanity, thank god for the road. while traveling my goal is urbex, photography, and graffiti. i also love biking on my off time.

once my situation changes (i have a very old senior dog so i can't take off for very long because he freaks out) i plan on bike touring / back packing but hopefully thats a ways from now. I love urbex meet ups and have met some great people from the interweb that turned into life long friendships irl. the internet is the shit.

also- I have a vehicle but i've failed my road tests multiple times or else i'd be traveling right now in short bursts.. once i pass that fucking test i'll be set. Looking forward to weekends in the ADKs. very much looking forward to rubber tramping solo - i love my friends but its something i need to experience solo lol

not sure what else to say, i'm not one for introductions, im sure theres other folk here that can appreciate a sick van, sick bandos, and sick graff.

im also on discord WAY too much so hopefully soon i'll be in the squat the planet server lol

Attachments

• 20200624_172918.jpg
    20200624_172918.jpg
    631.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$105.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $105.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.