Banned User Fevs banned for hate speech (1 Viewer)

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Not buying it, man. Openly using words like 'faggot' and 'homos' speak FATHOMS about who you are a a person. Fuck that guy.

If I heard that shit from some guy at a catch out, I'd either call them out, or know their face and call them out to the community. That's some shit any traveler knows they are getting tribal with. I dont care how much of an oogle you are. Everyone knows what they are doing with that language if they have had any sort of experience in traveling.

blank

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Yeah I'm not talking about that. But the context that was intentionally deleted to make it look worse might kinda matter in informing the phrasing and level of sincerity.

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Mainly, in my comments, I know this person has ran into people that have told them that these views are not OK,and, like trump supporters, have continued to engage in them anyway

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I'm not talking about that. But the context that was intentionally deleted to make it look worse might kinda matter in informing the phrasing and level of sincerity.
Dude, if this person made a comment and deleted it, like that highlighted comment. Makes it worse. They are trying to cover up their 'run to the gun' beliefs

That should be obvious.

blank

Banned
No, the person who sent Matt that screenshot deleted the entire conversation around it to remove the context so it just looks like he's saying he doesn't like gay people. He does not care about if someone is gay.

I'm half just annoyed that a couple of teenagers who still live with their parents are fooling you guys, tbh.

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Also, him being this young is a valuable life lesson. Seriously. The dude needs to realize this is not ok. I used to get slapped for saying hateful shit when I was a kid. How times change...

blank

Banned
No, and neither does he, which is why Nick had to take it out of context to use as ammo. You're getting tricked lol. Like I dealt with these people more than you so I get how from the outside this looks how it does. But this is distorted.

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Bull fucking shit man. No. Fucking no. This motherfucker said "I cant vibe with homos'

Would you hang out with a skinhead that said the same shit while drinking at a party? Because if that's your new best friend, I have questions

And THAT is who this person will be in 5 years if his view is perpetuated.

Just using the term 'faggot' is so out of practice, its ridiculous.

When I was in high school that term was on the regular, I get it, but shit has changed, and you better start swimmin' or you will sink like a stone.

And just saying that you have delt more with arianism than I have, is kind of a ridiculous arguement.

My point is, at such a pivotal point in this young persons life, he needs to learn that being isolated is a very real consequence of their actions. Especially in this community.

Coywolf

Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
And ya, I may have misread your statement. You mean you have more experience with the kids in discord.

Still doesnt matter. Kids have to be checked. If it wasent for kids getting checked, we would have an entire world of oogles.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
In no context that you could ever juxtapose would you get those words to come out of my mouth or off my fingers. Like seriously, if you want to die on this hill then go talk to your buddy and have him send you the screenshots WITH the context and then we'll see. It's really that simple.

blank

Banned
As long as it's understood that this is a ban over someone saying the word faggot outside of STP. Like I'm not trying to defend, just contextualize. Like I said I am kinda finding this especially annoying because some kid who lives with his parents tried real hard to make it look like Fevs is just some random current nazi dude who hates everyone that isn't straight and white, and I kinda like Fevs so I felt the urge to at least try and point out that that's not the actual case. It just looks like it. Because people have been trying to make it look like it for weeks.

Dude is not a nazi. Chose hypothermia and frostbite over living rent free with free food and a job with a nazi. That was all the type of people he knew, so he tried to use what resources he had to gear up better because trains are cold sometimes I guess. He's not a wolf in sheep's clothing or an undercover hatemonger.

It just kinda sticks in my brain that I would really like this to be understood, even if he's banned. Not some white trash asshole. We know these groups go after young people from iffy backgrounds. Not a saint either, tho.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Website
youtu.be
I respect the way you're going to bat for your friend, but it just feels like there's too many red flags on this one.

The best solution if you really want your words to carry any weight is to provide some screen shots that include the context that somehow negates the severity of hella homophobic statements.

You're obviously in contact with this guy. Have him SS that convo and send it to you. Post it here and we can end this thing. Can you do that? Because it kind of feels like the moment I suggested that above, you changed modes, ignored it and went "ok well as long as it's understood that it happened like this this and that" which really comes off like you know how those screenshots are gonna look and perhaps it's time to wrap this up before anyone ends up eating crow.

Let's see the context. If we're in the wrong maybe we can run a poll and let the masses decide what to do about it so we're not called nazi sympathizers and all this.

blank

Banned
I switched modes because I have like, an issue with getting a little carried away talking when something annoys me, so I took a step back and thought about how from an outside perspective this for sure looks like Fevs is a gigantic asshole. Like it's a perfectly valid and understandable view.

Unfortunately, when you delete a message on Discord, it deletes it for all participants. I mean I have a ton of things I could screencap that he has said that are obviously massively at odds with the picture that has been painted, but I dunno if that would change anything. I also have screencaps of other, more insane character assassination attempts, since this has been going on for a while. But again I don't know if it would really matter.

f1-png.53767

blank

Banned
This is from the same conversation the message that got him banned is from, but it's just his messages since Nick deleted his.

1122-png.53768

"idc about sexuality or communism" while complaining about how dramatic a gender pronoun episode was. He was being fucking sarcastic lol.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Website
youtu.be
Thanks for keeping a level head, it makes this sort of thing a lot easier to get through. I completely understand what you're saying. For me personally, I can accept perhaps the nazi shit was something he grew out of, maybe. But the homophobic shit is right there and again, I cannot possiblity imagine any sort of context that would soften what he said. It's pretty cut and dry. He doesn't like homosexuals and he feels like we're a bunch of drama loving faggots to slightly paraphrase. So he clearly doesn't wanna hang out, therefore I can't see any reason to even consider lifting the ban. I guess the best we can do is agree to settle on; This guy may or may not be a racist still. He's clearly got some homophobic issues and well.. he ain't around anymore.

blank

Banned
This is where I think the deleted messages make it look so weird. He's specifically talking about people who were being super dramatic on STP about something, that's not his view on gay people. He was just talking a little shit and being sarcastic with his phrasing since the person he was talking to knew what he meant from the context that was later cut out. I mean he says right there, "idc about sexuality".

Like the language, problematic, sure, but he doesn't actually dislike people who are gay or trans or anything. I mean homophobes don't knowingly go on a date with a trans woman. He's as homophobic as me, it just looks super weird.

It's not a great thing but people throwing the term faggot around willy nilly is still very much a part of youth culture in a lot of areas. That's what it was.

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Website
youtu.be
And is it safe to also say "ya boi doesn't vibe with the homos" is also "not his view on gay people"? Because damn that really fucking sounds a lot like "this is my view on the homos, I don't vibe with em".

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Website
youtu.be
The only thing I feel like I can even give this guy (my personal take) is that his expression in that pic looks a hell of a lot like "fuck! Getting this tattoo is definitely the worst decision I've ever made in my entire life" but it could also so easily be his Skrewdriver romper stomper American history X "I hate everyone but the whites" face. Hard to really tell. Regardless, he wears the mark. And I'll say it again. If I were sent to prison and had to choke down dicks on the reg you still couldn't get me to wear that mark even if it meant I'd be spared all the butt rape. That symbol is pure hate. And even considering the fact we all make terrible life choices when we're young.. do you have a swastika? Does Matt? Does even 2% of our members? Probably not, because as fucking idiotic as we all were.. we still all knew what that symbol meant and we weren't about it. I just have a hard time believing it's anything other than exactly what it looks like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $115.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.