Banned User Fevs banned for hate speech (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 125

I deleted myself
@Django I dont even know where to start with that nonsense. But thank you very much for contributing yer opinion. it is of great value and I don't know where stp would be if you hadn't bothered to pop on and say some dumb wackadoo shit like this.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
@Django I dont even know where to start with that nonsense. But thank you very much for contributing yer opinion. it is of great value and I don't know where stp would be if you hadn't bothered to pop on and say some dumb wackadoo shit like this.
agreed, there is just way too much ignorance to unpack there without severely derailing this thread (more than it already has been). I've removed @Django's ability to reply to this thread.

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
i would also like to say that like @blank pointed out, a lot of this drama was caused by the underage trolls from their little anti-stp discord server. the main screen shot (as I already stated in the OP) was sent to me by @nickd03 not to be altruistic but for the express purpose of causing chaos on stp and getting some kind of revenge on @Fevs for some unknown slight against him I was later told that it was because Fevs flirted with his online gf or some such ridiculousness:

screenshot-_3_-png.53796

so im basically put in a weird position to either outs this guy for everyone's benefit and make @nickd03 happy or have @nickd03 use this as further 'evidence' of how the stp staff is nazi sympathizers, terrible people, etc (in the above screen shot Nickd03 is going by the name 'scenetard').

this isn't in defense or accusation of Fevs or his past, im just pointing it out how this all came about and that @Fevs isn't the only person we need to be wary of here.

blank

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Yeah I mean, he didn't sit on that message for like a month then edit out all of the surrounding messages of his for no reason, he was mad and went through the message logs looking for something he could use that looked nasty if he removed the context.

To be precise tho, Fevs maintains that she flirted with him and not the other way around.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Not LGBT, but Jewish. What does it have to do with anything?
Would I hang out with this guy in real life? Hell no, he's a fuckin loser.
Should he get banned from an online forum for something he wrote in private outside of that forum, which was by the way got Tottaly out of context? Hell No as well.

The full messege is so much more chill than just the partial qoute.

To be honest, all of you libtards with your extreme views on what can or can't be said are annoying as fuck tambien. The guy was fucking cringing in a private Message!!_$#''&-
He's not the brightest, he's a fuckin 19 yrold loser that likes to get drunk, probably a future tweaker. But who cares? Why the fuck would you ban him from the fuckin internet?!! How does he put at risk any of the users here??
Did someone get offended of me calling him a libtard? I'm sure the answer is no. Max you'll ignore me next time, and that's how this kid should've been treated. But ban?!?

He wasn't even writing this on public, he understood the limits! It was a private fucking messege you guys!
Are you fucking serious dude? Can't believe I'm taking the time to reply to your idiotic reply but ........ITS. FUCKING. HATE. SPEECH. Simple as that. And it's pretty fucking simple the rules of this board which I'm pretty sure extend into the discord chat. Don't like it? Booh fucking hoo. Offended by all of us "libtards" who don't jive with hate speech????? Then you're more than welcome to right the fuck off and make your own web site where you can include as many natzi sympathizers, anti-LGBTQ, and racist bigots as you like. No one's stopping you

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Oh and dear white people, how about know your (sorry, OUR) history?
Being stupid and get a Nazi tattoo does not make you a Nazi. Best case you can become a neo Nazis nowadays, and to get that honnor I'd think one should act, and not just type shit on the internet.
If everyone's a Nazi, no one's a Nazi.
Nazis gassed to death over a million kids in Auschwitz. Murdered a total of 6 million Jews, including both of my grandparents's siblings.
That boy was.. what exactly? Used the term faggot? Shit skins? Oh no, it's Hitler 2.0!
Jews were not the only ones killed during the holocaust. Soviet citizens, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, several other groups were targeted as well. Getting a swastika tattoo is not just someone being stupid like, "Hahaha man look at this stick-n-poke I got they other night dude when I got drunk at a party...lolz" no, a swastika is something that represents pure evil and takes some deliberate thinking to get permanently inked on your body. QUITE different than "being a young stupid kid"

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
You all deserve the shit that the federal government is throwing at you cause you're just like them.
Bunch of big brothers obsessed with your idiology.
somehow this is the worst thing this guy said, just WTF really

isn't this the same guy who is out traveling the Americas to dodge military service in Israel?

and now he's dick-riding the federal government just because some dude with a swaztika tattoo who "doesn't vibe with homos" got banned from a small message board?

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
That @Django guy has been posting more and more 'off his rocker' shit. Like, it's getting worse. Look at his history. Not really sure about that guy, that federal government stuff was INCREDIBLE.

But ya, Fuck that Nick guy too. Ima go Doxx the shit out of him.

(No I'm not, but that doesnt mean I dont want to)

The kid does seem out of control and needs a good old fashion slap, though.

The more I'm looking at this the more complicated it gets. Except for the swastika thing, that's pretty cut and dry. And the faggots thing....and the homos thing....ok, it's really not that complicated.

As far as the third party thing, that is a little weird. Not sure where I stand on that, because I've met people in the past who live 2 lives, StP and non StP, and they were assholes in their no StP life. When will it bleed over?

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Anyone who goes as far as asking me if I'm gay. I would tell them hell, yeah, I'm a very happy man! I'm not talking guy-kissing-guy gay either. But I would do the same thing you would as far as being called anything below the belt including retard, homo, fag, etc. You get the idea!

Not buying it, man. Openly using words like 'faggot' and 'homos' speak FATHOMS about who you are a a person. If I heard that shit from some guy at a catch out, I'd either call them out, or know their face and call them out to the community. That's some shit any traveler knows they are getting tribal with. I dont care how much of an oogle you are.

D

Deleted member 13433

I deleted myself
Matt, I give you a lot of credit having to deal with all this, as this thread/situation was one wild read/dilemma....

One thing I'd like to interject if I may, is to me anyway - it's always good to get all the facts, so one can fully appreciate and understand how someone arrives at a particular point in their life.
I've seen time and time again on my almost 55 years on this planet how everyone - be it the Right, the Left, Animal Rights, Gun Nuts... you name it.... everyone has an agenda, and to push their agenda they only tell you part of the story instead of the whole story.

Many years ago, at a gig we were doing in Willimantic CT at a place called Studio 158, as I was playing bass in a CTHC band called The Official Hooligans, I think it was 1993, I got called out because at the show I was hanging out with the CT Skins who came to the show to check out the bands, these mates were more like Oi Skins.... anyhow the amount of shit I caught for simply hanging out with the Skins was beyond belief from the CT Straightedge Eugene Records scene [*now those people I had absolutely no use for... ] and it got to the point to where I though I was going to get my ass kicked for the crime of talking to others who came to the show but did not fit in the the accepted mold of what the scene was supposed to be about [*we were hated too once it was discovered that we drank beer in public, God forbid !!]

I never forgot that, and to this day I'm glad I did hang with the Skins - because NOBODY was making the Skins feel welcomed at this show, and if someone's coming to see my band play, I'm making them feel welcome, especially if they are not looking for trouble but just want to have a good time like your supposed to.

How would people here feel if this guy Fevs got his head kicked in by some people with their own views on right and wrong based on a perception which they may have of him based on just little bits and pieces of information ??

**I bet quite a few would have no problem with that at all**

Anyhow, at the end of the day - forums are not places for complete free speech, otherwise it turns into a real zoo....

I give Matt and everyone else here who kept a cool head a lot of credit for letting both sides be heard.

I also hope this kid can get though this, learn something from it and create something very positive out of his past, as Fevs is still young enough to where there is a chance for him to right his wrongs, and I for one hope he does.

Respect,

Big George + Loki the Dog....

D

Deleted member 125

I deleted myself
How would people here feel if this guy Fevs got his head kicked in by some people with their own views on right and wrong based on a perception which they may have of him based on just little bits and pieces of information ??
Just fine and dandy. A racist gets tuned up and we are supposed to feel responsible? Sorry, but no. We removed him (twice now) because that shit doesn't fly around here. Unless I missed something in this thread, this person isnt in anymore danger from a stp member then he is from anyone else.

D

Deleted member 13433

I deleted myself
Gotcha.

Also - I never said he was in danger - all I did was ask a sincere question which I guess did not come out right.

But you have made your point.

Anarchy Peace LOVE + Freedom.........

Big George + Loki the Dog

So some people you met at a show in 93' mistook oi skins for ns skins and that one anecdotal experience is relevant to someone in 2019 getting a swastika chest piece and proudly posting about it and then being kicked off an anarchist-ish website because... Well, kinda just sounds like you want it to be.

blank

Banned
He didn't proudly post about it, it was more cringingly. Apparently that isn't a word but it should be. Look how they massacred my boy, again.

D

Deleted member 13433

I deleted myself
Beegod, where did you get that from ????

All I did was mention a story about how a narrow minded scene assumes that all skins are nazi skins, and I also - now that I've thought about this some - recall being told by one of that crowd there not to talk to the skins, they are nazis and I was like fuck you I'll talk to whoever I want, and that's an attitude I still carry with me to this day.

What's this anarchist-ish website you're referring to, here ??
I'm well aware that he has been banned from STP, as I've read this whole saga no less than two times, and I am well aware that he has fucked up bad in the past.

Nowhere am I disputing his being kicked off, quite the contrary if you actually read what I wrote, the majority of what I wrote - well, the message was how pleased I was with how this was handled, as both sides got to be heard - which I thought was a not only good thing - but necessary thing to have happen.

It's all good.

I don't want to derail this thread by going too off topic here.
I promise that I will never voice an opinion like that here ever again.

I'm out, as I don't want my free thinking open and considerate mind to get me banned from here next, but I now see literally 20 years later what a former friend of mine meant when she told me that my biggest fault is that I am too honest............

My bad, he didn't post it. He just let other Nazis in the room document the event and post it on their social media for propaganda purposes. Otter, I was confused about what your actual point was, and how your story related to the subject at hand thus the paraphrasing. Don't take it personally.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Matt, I give you a lot of credit having to deal with all this, as this thread/situation was one wild read/dilemma....

One thing I'd like to interject if I may, is to me anyway - it's always good to get all the facts, so one can fully appreciate and understand how someone arrives at a particular point in their life.
I've seen time and time again on my almost 55 years on this planet how everyone - be it the Right, the Left, Animal Rights, Gun Nuts... you name it.... everyone has an agenda, and to push their agenda they only tell you part of the story instead of the whole story.

Many years ago, at a gig we were doing in Willimantic CT at a place called Studio 158, as I was playing bass in a CTHC band called The Official Hooligans, I think it was 1993, I got called out because at the show I was hanging out with the CT Skins who came to the show to check out the bands, these mates were more like Oi Skins.... anyhow the amount of shit I caught for simply hanging out with the Skins was beyond belief from the CT Straightedge Eugene Records scene [*now those people I had absolutely no use for... ] and it got to the point to where I though I was going to get my ass kicked for the crime of talking to others who came to the show but did not fit in the the accepted mold of what the scene was supposed to be about [*we were hated too once it was discovered that we drank beer in public, God forbid !!]

I never forgot that, and to this day I'm glad I did hang with the Skins - because NOBODY was making the Skins feel welcomed at this show, and if someone's coming to see my band play, I'm making them feel welcome, especially if they are not looking for trouble but just want to have a good time like your supposed to.

**I bet quite a few would have no problem with that at all**

Anyhow, at the end of the day - forums are not places for complete free speech, otherwise it turns into a real zoo....

I give Matt and everyone else here who kept a cool head a lot of credit for letting both sides be heard.

I also hope this kid can get though this, learn something from it and create something very positive out of his past, as Fevs is still young enough to where there is a chance for him to right his wrongs, and I for one hope he does.

Respect,

Big George + Loki the Dog....
Otter, I see the point you are trying to make here, and I appreciate it. However, there are underlying issues with this user. The swastica tattoo was bad, sure, but then the screenshots of him trying to apologize for not wanting to vibe with 'homos' speaks volumes.

This person has to do a much better job of proving that they have made a prominent change in their life if they want to continue to participate in this community.

The issue here is that we have many a user who have been severely impacted by hate speech and violence related to racism, sexism, transphobia and general douchebaggery. We have to consider what allowing someone like this to continue to participate in this forum, will do to further the bullshit they have already gone through.

My point being, is that your history catches up to you eventually, and you must be prepared to deal with that. Whether it being proving you have changed, or suffering the consequences of your actions.

I am not of the mind that all people cannot change, In the case of nazism, the odds are actually pretty good that you can, but for the majority of things, the odds are not as favorable.

Beegod, where did you get that from ????

All I did was mention a story about how a narrow minded scene assumes that all skins are nazi skins, and I also - now that I've thought about this some - recall being told by one of that crowd there not to talk to the skins, they are nazis and I was like fuck you I'll talk to whoever I want, and that's an attitude I still carry with me to this day.

What's this anarchist-ish website you're referring to, here ??
I'm well aware that he has been banned from STP, as I've read this whole saga no less than two times, and I am well aware that he has fucked up bad in the past.

Nowhere am I disputing his being kicked off, quite the contrary if you actually read what I wrote, the majority of what I wrote - well, the message was how pleased I was with how this was handled, as both sides got to be heard - which I thought was a not only good thing - but necessary thing to have happen.

It's all good.

I don't want to derail this thread by going too off topic here.
I promise that I will never voice an opinion like that here ever again.

I'm out, as I don't want my free thinking open and considerate mind to get me banned from here next, but I now see literally 20 years later what a former friend of mine meant when she told me that my biggest fault is that I am too honest............
Otter, I, for one, am NOT telling you to not voice your opinion on issues here. AS LONG AS they are logical, dont support actions that are against the rules of this forum, and in a polite way.

Forums are made for discussion, and if you can voice logical opposition to an idea in a calm manner, you will never find me trying to silence you.

There is a caveat to this:

This forum has a strict policy that we dont have to put up with others' BS, especially if we have already explained our reasons for a decision.

That being said, logical, calm debate? All for it. Just dont go in with the idea that your argument will change a decision. That is an earned reaction, if it ever happens...

Hope this was helpful.

BrianC503

Banned
i dont quite understand what you are banning here. its not the words- you showed the words. its not the swastika- you showed that, too. and this happened in another venue??? im openly pro trump on twitter... am i gonna be banned?

im not saying i agree with the guy or that im a nazi... im just curious.

oh, and digging up pics of the guy just to post them in here to shame him (or something).... very uncouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $115.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.